Real Information

Coffee and life


Image: cartoonstock.com

As soon as you sit down to a cup of hot coffee, your boss will ask you to do something which will last until the coffee is cold.  Author Unknown

“Coffee - the favorite drink of the civilized world.”  Thomas Jefferson

"Black as the devil, hot as hell, pure as an angel, sweet as love." That's the recipe for coffee, according to the utterly French statesman Talleyrand (1754-1838).

“Should I kill myself, or have a cup of coffee?”  Albert Camus

Like everyone else who makes the mistake of getting older, I begin each day with coffee and obituaries. Bill Cosby

At Starbucks I like ordering a “Tall venti in a grande cup.” That’s basically me asking for a small-large in a medium cup. Jarod Kintz, This Book Has No Title

Starbucks says they are going to start putting religious quotes on cups. The very first one will say, ‘Jesus! This cup is expensive!’  Conan O’Brien

Adventure in life is good; consistency in coffee even better.”  Justina Chen Headley, North of Beautiful


Television is not real life. In real life people actually have to leave the coffee shop and go to jobs. Bill Gates Coffee is the best thing to douse the sunrise with. Drew Sirtors

A morning without coffee is like sleep.- Author Unknown

“Coffee is a way of stealing time that should by rights belong to your older self.”  Terry Pratchett, Thud!

I put instant coffee in a microwave oven and almost went back in time. Steven Wright

Image: climateaccess.org
“No matter what historians claimed, BC really stood for "Before Coffee.” Cherise Sinclair, Master of the Mountain

Coffee is a language in itself. Jackie Chan

I don’t have a problem with caffeine.  I have a problem without caffeine! Author Unknown

I never drink coffee at lunch. I find it keeps me awake for the afternoon. Ronald Reagan

Coffee, the finest organic suspension ever devised. Star Trek: Voyager

Coffee has been a part of life, make sure you drink coffee wisely so you can enjoy coffee to old age. Komang Setiabudi, Bali.

Comments

Search Now